To find out more about web accessibility, and the accessibility features of this site, please visit our web accessibility page.
Teapot, around 1930s
Chrome-plated aluminium teapot, previously owned by a resident of Gartsherrie Long Row, Coatbridge.
Gartsherrie Long Rows were built in the 1800s to house employees of Gartsherrie Ironworks and their families. They lacked basic modern amenities and were demolished to make way for modern housing in the 1960s.
1930 - 1939
In Storage: Museums
Long Row, Gartsherrie, Coatbridge · Belonged to donor's mother at above address.