To find out more about web accessibility, and the accessibility features of this site, please visit our web accessibility page.
Plaza Cinema, Wishaw, 1940s
Originally built as the town hall and then used as a cine-variety theatre called the Pavilion, the Plaza was given its name when the building became a full-time cinema sometime before 1920. It was taken over by ABC in 1927 and closed its doors in 1956.
In Storage: Local Studies
1912 - 1956 · Plaza · Belhaven Terrace, Wishaw, Scotland
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.